You may think of MCC as just offering traditional on-campus and online classes but it is more than that. Community Colleges are known for their quick response to community needs. We have been reacting to our community and building partnerships since 1974.
Partnerships with business and industry, and non-profit organizations allow MCC to develop just-in-time training programs. Working with community organizations and area high schools we prepare students for the college experience.
MCC serves our community with distinction. We are a role model in higher education. We will deliver:
- Quality learning opportunities
- Lifelong educational programs
- Services that support personal and professional enrichment and training
- Programs and services which stimulate economic and workforce development
- Courses and programs which provide a transferable path to baccalaureate institutions
- Career/vocational education supporting business and economic partnerships
- A positive learning environment that promotes student success
To learn more, please explore the links below: