The Institute for the Culinary Arts is proud to offer a variety of continuing education programs including workshops, chef-led travel experiences, youth camps and team-building programs.
- Faculty and industry professionals offer classes in basic culinary skills, advanced culinary techniques and culinary specialties. These classes are designed for non-professionals but teach the same time-tested techniques that professionals learn.
- All courses are held at the Fort Omaha Campus, Institute for the Culinary Arts, Building 22. Class size is limited to 16 students. All classes must have eight enrolled participants seven days prior to session date, or they will be canceled.
- Travel with our faculty to culinary hot spots around the globe and engage in immersive, hands-on experiences in destinations ranging from Kansas City to Cuba.
- Chef-led, technique-driven, hands-on camps for young people!
- Young cooks from ages 8-18 can learn fundamental cookery, baking skills and even operate a live restaurant in single or multiple-day workshops.
- Hands-on workshops for teams of all types!
- Develop skills, relationships and impactful professional experiences, in cookery-centered sessions focusing on communications, mindfulness, collaboration, goal-setting and self-evaluation.
To book a team-building session or private workshop:
- Contact Cathy Curtis, Continuing Education Coordinator for Culinary, Hospitality and Horticulture at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 531-MCC-2588.
- Minimum group size is 12 persons.
Metropolitan Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, or sexual orientation in admission or access to its programs and activities or its treatment or hiring of employees.