Orientation Sign In Site
There are six (6) interactive segments, each with very important information about: academic programs
, advising and course scheduling
, paying for college
, campus safety
, and student support services
- A quiz is embedded in each segment. Trying to skip the questions or answering them incorrectly requires you re-take the segment until successfully completing it. Progress through the orientation is recorded. You must view and complete each segment to successfully complete the orientation.
- The online orientation should take about 45 minutes to complete. Since your progress is saved, it does not have to be finished in one sitting. You can return to finish it later.
- When you successfully complete all six modules, you will receive a final page which will inform you of next steps.
- A certificate of completion will be sent to your email.
Family and friends serving as a member of a student’s support network are encouraged to review the information in the MCC Student Orientation as a guest. The guest link allows visitors to access the orientation information and skip the quizzes.
- Completing this guest orientation DOES NOT record progress and/or completion of the modules.