The Concurrent Enrollment (CE) program is a partnership between Metropolitan Community College and high school districts throughout the greater Omaha area. Concurrent Enrollment allows high school students to earn high school and college credit at the same time. Classes are taught in high school classrooms, by a concurrent enrollment instructor, during the regular academic year. Are you a high school faculty member interested in becoming a Concurrent Enrollment instructor?
- Paid professional development
- Access to Instructional Design Services - faculty resource for applying the latest technologies and strategies in teaching and learning
- Access to MCC Library
- Designated MCC faculty liaison to assist with curriculum development
General Education/Transfer Courses:
- Master’s degree in the discipline or
- Master’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline to be taught
Career and Technical:
- Baccalaureate or graduate degree in the discipline and
- Documented related occupational experience (2-4 years)
Note: Exceptions per course may apply.
READY TO APPLY?
Step 1: Review CE Faculty Application Guide
Step 2: Apply Online - www.mccnebjobs.com
Step 3: Email application confirmation number to:
Director Secondary Partnerships and Gateway to College