Now that learning has moved off-campus, MCC is offering scheduled tutoring hours online until further notice. Students can make an appointment for help with course concepts and guidance with homework. Note that we cannot help with tests or quizzes. We offer online tutoring for many courses in the following subject areas:
- Accounting and Business
- Information Technology
- Social Sciences and Foreign Languages
How does online MCC tutoring work?
Click here on our AccuCampus link. This is the gateway to academic support services at MCC!
- Log in to set tutoring appointments or drop in to one of our centers (virtually) to ask a quick question or get homework help.
- MCCs Online Tutoring offers 60-minute online tutoring appointments that take place via Zoom.
- MCC's Learning and Tutoring Center, Math Center, and Language and Literacy Center all use AccuCampus to support you online. (If you are not logged into MyWay, you will have to enter your MCC email and password to proceed.)
- Learn more about our academic support services:
For questions: Please email LTCenter@mccneb.edu or call (531) 233-0982
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Our staff will get back to you as soon as possible. Provide a phone number if you would prefer a call to discuss possible appointment times.
MCC online tutoring takes place via Zoom, a free online meeting platform. The Zoom link you receive will prompt you to download the necessary software. Below are Zoom instructions to assist you.
As a courtesy to the tutors and your fellow students, we ask that all cancellations be made at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment to avoid a “no show” status and allow others the opportunity to utilize the timeslot. Three “no shows” within a 14-day timeframe may constitute for denial of future appointments.