Who We Are
The Information Technology and E-Learning department provides the highest quality, technology-based services and courses to facilitate the College's mission as it applies to the management, teaching and learning of faculty and students.
Our Mission Statement
The Information Technology and E-Learning department enables the College community to realize the role of technology in transforming higher education in the 21st Century.
- Provide support to our customers' needs; faculty, students, staff and business community within a reasonable time and in a respectful manner. We listen to and value each member and intend to work together to contribute to an atmosphere of professional growth, job satisfaction, leadership and an overall positive educational experience.
- Provide innovative, contemporary and accessible technology in computing to enable faculty and students to effectively meet their goals as a learning community.
- Implement new technologies and improve the quality of instruction that we offer.
- Promote and develop partnerships within the Metropolitan community area.
- Develop a community that is adaptable to technological needs.
- Support the use of information technology to enable academic innovation in teaching and learning.
Computer Transfer Programs
Information Technology Program
Dr. Tom Pensabene, dean, 531-MCC-2676
Candi Otterpohl, associate, 531-MCC-2502
Health Information Management Systems Faculty (HIMS)
Health Information Technology Professional Faculty (HITP)
Health data and Information management (Hdim)
Information Technology Faculty (INFO)
Office Technology Faculty (INFO)