The Business Professional Certificate of Achievement is a stacked credential that provides students who have completed a Career Certificate the opportunity to path forward toward completion of their Business Administration Applied Science Associate Degree (BSAAS).
- Prepare a business report that effectively communicates to a target audience.
- Identify ethical dilemmas in business situations.
- Recommend ethical courses of action in business.
- Explain how diversity affects the business environment.
- Apply a decision-making process to business issues.
- Apply core concepts of the foundational business disciplines: accounting, business law, economics, finance, marketing, and management.
- Design a career development plan.
The Business Professional Certificate of Achievement consists of the following courses:
ELECTIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (27 credit hours): Students who complete a Career Certificate in Business can use those hours to fulfill elective requirements in the BSAAS.
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS (55.5 credit hours):
- ACCT 1100: Accounting I
- ACCT 1110: Accounting II
- ACCT 1120: Accounting III
- BSAD 1000: Introduction to Business
- MRKT 1010: Principles of Marketing
- BSAD 1100: Business Law I
- BSAD 1110: Business Law II
- MGMT 2100: Principles of Management
- BSAD 2800: Ethics in Business
- ECON 1000: Macroeconomics
- ECON 1100: Microeconomics
- FINA 2230: Business Finance
- BSAD 2940: Business Capstone
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (22.5 credit hours)
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (22.5 credit hours)
FIND QUARTER CLASS SCHEDULES
Tuition & Financial Assistance
for more information contact:
Ed.D., M.B..A., B.S.
MCC Director of Business Administration & Management Programs
WORKPLACE SKILLS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
South Omaha Campus | (531) 622-2496