Enrollment Verification Request Process
Contact: Judy, Records Verification Associate, 402-457-2560, FOC 5
All MCC degree verifications and most enrollment verifications (term start/end dates only) are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
The NSC provides instant 24/7 confirmation of enrollment to employers/employment agencies and other organizations; these agencies need to be referred to the NSC's website.
Students may also request enrollment verifications through the NSC for requests that are not on the Enrollment Verification exceptions list. Go to the site, www.studentclearinghouse.org, then click on: "Order or Track-Verify" (a printer is needed).
Helpful Tips for Students
- Check the exceptions listed below before filling out request form
- The request form is located on the Records webpage
- Send all local (city/county) or federal governmental agency forms to Records
The Enrollment Verification Request Form should only be used for exceptions listed and will be mailed directly to companies or agencies.
Instructions: For exceptions only (see below), the Enrollment Verification Form is completed, signed and forwarded to the Records Office, FOC Building 5. Allow five business days to process.
- Car insurance form/request
- Child Support Agencies
- Dental and Nursing Boards
- Health insurance form/request
- Job Corps
- Jury Duty (list fax #)
- Military Dependent Insurance & ID
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- No credit classes completed (not to be used as an acceptance letter from MCC to other institutions)
- Social Security
- Sports Eligibility (Start/End Dates Only)
- Veterans Health Coverage
- Vocational Rehab
- Welfare/Pension Funds
For information on what can be shared without a formal enrollment verification request, please refer to MCC's Directory Information.
MCC will not disclose any personally identifiable information about students (except directory information listed below at the discretion of the College) without the written consent of the student. Each student, however, has the right to restrict the release of any or all of this information by submitting an opt out of directory information form or sending in a written request to the Records Office. MCC's directory information may include, at the discretion of the College:
- Major field of study
- Credit hour status (full- or part-time for the term)
- Start and end dates of attendance (Start date of first quarter of when classes were taken and end date of the last quarter when classes were completed only)
- Degrees and awards received
- Student's name
- Student's address
- Date of birth