Searches Academic Search Premier, Credo Reference,
OmniFile Full Text Select, Opposing Viewpoints, and SIRS Researcher.
Complete Database List
Databases marked with an asterisk * are provided by the Nebraska Library Commission with funding from the Nebraska State Legislature.
See also the following websites: Criminal Justice, Law, and Nebraska Law.
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1985- )
4,500+ full-text journals from all academic disciplines with abstracts and indexing from an additional 8,000.
- Credo Reference - FULL TEXT
A selection of encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other reference books. Areas covered include criminal, civil, and commercial law.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)
More than 40,000 eBooks on a wide selection of topics. Many are available for checkout and offline viewing.
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center - FULL TEXT
Comprehensive career research database.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Includes Encyclopedia of Crime and Justice; National Survey of State Laws; and Gale Encyclopedia of American Law.
- LexisNexis Academic - FULL TEXT (Dates vary)
Includes the following:
- Omaha World-Herald (NewsBank) - FULL TEXT (1983- )
Full text newspaper articles covering Nebraska and western Iowa.
- OmniFile Full Text Select (EBSCOhost) - FULL TEXT (1994- )
Includes full text articles on criminal justice and law-related issues and topics.
- Opposing Viewpoints - FULL TEXT
Pro/con coverage of controversial contemporary issues. Includes full text magazine and newspaper articles, topic overviews, statistics, primary documents, and links to relevant websites.
- SIRS Researcher - FULL TEXT
Thousands of full text magazine and newspaper articles exploring current events and current issues.
- *WorldCat (FirstSearch) - CITATIONS/ABSTRACTS
A library catalog describing books, DVDs, and other materials available in libraries worldwide.