Who We Are
The Information Technology and e-Learning Department provides the highest quality, technology-based services and courses to facilitate the College's mission as it applies to the management, teaching, and learning of faculty and students.
Our Mission Statement
The Information Technology and e-Learning Department enables the College community to realize the role of technology in transforming higher education in the 21st Century.
- Provide support to our customers' needs (faculty, students, staff, and business community) within a reasonable time and in a respectful manner. We listen to and value each member and intend to work together to contribute to an atmosphere of professional growth, job satisfaction, leadership, and an overall positive educational experience.
- Provide innovative, contemporary, and accessible technology in computing to enable faculty and students to effectively meet their goals as a learning community.
- Implement new technologies and improve the quality of instruction that we offer.
- Promote and develop partnerships within the community.
- Develop a community that is adaptable to technological changes.
- Support the use of information technology to enable academic innovation in teaching and learning.
Our Programs (see catalog)
- Electronics Technology
- Health Information Management Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Information and Administration
- Information/Computer Technology Programs
- Office Technology
Dean: Dr. Tom Pensabene, 457-2676
Associate: Candi Otterpohl, 457-2502
Health Information Management Systems Faculty
Health Information Technology Professional Faculty
Healthcare Information and Administration Faculty
Information/Computer Technology Faculty
Office Technology Faculty