Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 279 Scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by the Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 279 and is to be given to students who are Vietnam veterans, veterans and/or dependents of veterans. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and education supplies.
- Financial Need may be considered, but is not required
- Must not be receiving any veteran’s educational benefits unless applicant is at least 30% disabled
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at or above the 1000 level at MCC
- Veteran and/or a dependent of a veteran
- Copy of DD214 or parent’s DD214 is required
- Cannot be a previous recipient of this award
- Must be a resident of Nebraska
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.