Joseph W. Hughes Memorial Scholarship
This fund was established in 2003 by Diane Hughes, wife of Joseph Hughes. This scholarship is available to students majoring in Civil Engineering. Scholarships are to be used for tuition, fees, and books.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Pursuing an associate degree or a certificate in Civil Engineering Technology
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Completed 15 credit hours or more at MCC
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.