Betty Hightower Memorial Scholarship
David Hightower and his four children established this memorial scholarship in 1999 to recognize Betty Hightowers's service in the nursing field. This fund provides an annual scholarship for a MCC student in the LPN or RN nursing program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books.
- Financial need is required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in either the LPN or RN nursing programs at MCC
- Citizenship not required, but must be living/working legally in U.S.
- Female recipient strongly preferred
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.