Shar Hansen Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1999 by Shar Hansen's family and colleagues in honor of her service to education and the nursing field. This scholarship is for a MCC student in the LPN or RN nursing program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in either the LPN or RN nursing programs at MCC
- U.S. citizenship required
- Completed 12 credit hours at the 1000 level in either the LPN or RN nursing program
- Provide an essay of 50 words or less explaining why student wants to be a nurse
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.